22.9.02

Why I Blog

Peter (3:49 PM) : Its an underground experiements ... the RS one being more possibly public and/or related to a particular theme ... have a look and let me know what you think
Grimm (3:52 PM) : so is blog your daily diary?
Peter (3:53 PM) : more like some inbetween space - things i'd like to keep on the periphery of my concious ... i'm just experimenting
Grimm (3:54 PM) : I bask in your periphery ;-)
Peter (3:55 PM) : I think the blog would work best as push content ... you could subscribe and it would send you a summary daily or so ... too much to expect people to return everyday ... besides ... do you really care that much about what is on the periphery of my conciousness? I know it matters a bit; just not a lot
Grimm (3:57 PM) : You are one of the most wide ranging gathers of quotes, thoughts, facts, etc. I know...All day must be spent reading...Are you sure your skin maintains a healthy pallour?
Peter (3:58 PM) : Why just this am Lu said "the top of your head is the colour of a peach from all the sun"

No comments: